The Samsung i7500 Galaxy Android phone is now available across Germany priced at €69.99 (~$98) on contract with O2.
The launch of the Samsung Galaxy comes just hours since HTC officially unveiled their new Android handset, the HTC Hero.
The Samsung Galaxy is by far the highest specification Android phone to launch so far, featuring a 3.2-inch AMOLED touchscreen display, 5 mega-pixel camera, 8GB of internal storage, and support for 7.2Mbps HSDPA.
Samsung I7500 Features:
- HSDPA 7.2Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps (900 / 1700/ 2100MHz)
- EDGE / GPRS (850/ 900/1800/1900)
- Display: 3.2″ HVGA(320×480) AMOLED
- Camera: 5 MP Camera (Auto Focus), Power LED
- Video: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV
- Audio: MP3, AAC, AAC+, e-AAC+, WMA, RA
- Features: Full Web Browser Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
- YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Android Market
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 2.0, USB 2.0, WiFi, MicroUSB, 3.5mm ear jack
- Memory: Internal memory: 8GB
- External memory: Micro SD (Up to 32GB)
- Battery: 1500 mAh
- Size: 115 x 56 x 11.9mm
The Samsung i7500 is expected to launch across France shortly, and will be available in other major European countries from June, 2009.