This game came out of no where! Released just days ago, the app has climbed to #4 in Top Free Apps on Android Market, coming in just after Facebook, Pandora, and Angry Birds. After downloading it myself, I can see why. Like Angry Birds, the game is easy to learn and increasingly addictive.
The objective is to destroy ceramic objects using a variety of specialized bombs. Yeah, what’s not to love there? The key, however, is to destroy it as much as possible. At least 90% obliteration is required to move on. You’ll earn more stars for 95% and 100%.
Playing the game is simple enough:
- Pull the catapult
- Adjustment angle and intensity
- Release your finger shoot
- Destroy at least 90% to level up
- Sweet ceramic style pictures.
- 120 different ceramics like Guitars, Butterflies, Robots, Candy and so on.
- Green Bombs: Pull the catapult to shoot the bomb
- Blue Bombs: Tap The screen to split the bomb into 3 mini-bombs
- Yellow Bombs: Tap the screen 3 times to lay out the mini-bombs
- Purple Bombs: Rub the screen to control the direction of the bomb
- The promise of more levels to come