If you like games where you build things like cities and roller coasters, than I have a good one for you. It’s called Prehistoric Park, and if you can’t tell by the name, it’s set in the Flinstones era. In this game you create a theme park for the stone age. If only our friendly cavemen could have had theme parks so nice, they probably would never go back to their caves.
This game works much like other builder type games in that you start with a certain amount of money and some land. The beginning tutorial helps you get started by buying your first ride and gives you all the advice to guide you to creating a “Six Flags” type of park for the stone age. It’s not all about rides in that you have to maintain them and you have to make sure your customers are happy with food, drink, and other amenities. You also have to dress up your park with items such as trees, flowers, and temples.
The game was created by Gear Games and is quite creative. The rides are the heart of it and they include the simple such as a Swing, a Wooden Chute, Trampoline, Hedge Maze, and a Stone Chute. As you grow, you will be able to include rides such as Shoot a Mammoth, Whack-A-Dactyl, Hot Geyser, Dino Slide, Ferris Wheel, Snake Rollercoaster, Big Dinomotor, Cave Of Horror, and a Giant Drop Tower. There are over 60 rides in all. For amenities, you can offer your customers a drinking fountain, restrooms, balloon stand, gift store, sushi bar, and so much more. To spruce things up, there are various trees and plants that you can purchase.
The graphics are pretty good, and it’s a lot of fun to watch your patch of grass grow to an amazing theme park. Prehistoric Park is totally Free in the Play Store, but if you want to get ahead quicker you can purchase gold with your own hard-earned cash. Check out their demo video below and hit one of the download links to get started. As always, let me know what you think.
- You can choose from more than 60 mind boggling attractions and rides: giant wooden swings, trampolines made from mammoth hide, giddy merry-go-rounds, stone slides, extreme rollercoasters, water rapids and even dinomotors powered by real huge dinosaurs to make all these rides run!
- Decorate your theme park with exotic trees, unique flowers, pagan totems and stone temples.
- Build snack bars, drinking fountains, balloon stands and restrooms around the park to meet your customers’ needs.
- Build cozy rest areas and place benches around for your visitors to feel comfortable in your wonderful amusement park.
- Offer your guests a fruit cocktail, cook them a great kabob and treat them with the first ice cream ever created.
- Hire workers. They will keep your fun park running and take care of visitors when you are not in the game.
- Play with your friends and share your achievements! Compete with them to build the best amusement park!