Thanks to Vodafone, Germany will have their first LTE phone with the HTC Velocity in a few short weeks. In the US, we know this HTC phone as the Vivid, while in South Korea it’s called the Raider. In our review of the Vivid, we found it to be a solid device, although the small 1620mAh battery meant that you’ll be charging it more often than you’d like. Here’s a refresher on the specs:
- 4.5-inch qHD Super LCD display
- 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 8MP rear camera with 1080p recording and a 1.3MP front camera
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory to an additional 32GB with microSD card
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread with HTC Sense UI
While Vodafone declined to name a release date or price, they were certain the HTC Velocity would be in stores shortly. The official information will most likely be announced at a press conference next week.