Everyone has been invited to the launch event for the HTC 10 on April 12.
Earlier today, the company posted the invitation on social media indicating that there will not be a physical launch event for its upcoming flagship. Instead, the HTC 10 will debut in front of people worldwide sitting in front of screens.
The event will start at 8:00AM ET on Tuesday, April 12. We’ll be seeing more teasers released by HTC in the coming weeks.
Check out these previous HTC 10-related posts:
- HTC’s One M10 should finally give the world top-notch specs
- HTC 10 leaks, showing off design, hardware, and new name
- HTC 10 colors have spiffy names
- HTC 10 gets caught in the wild
- Teaser for the HTC 10 proclaims “world first, world class” cameras
- These renders show what the HTC M10 might look like
- HTC 10 to feature Super LCD display, not AMOLED
Source: HTC (Twitter)