What do you get when you combine 3D graphics, flying saucers and cats? One heck of a ride for Android with SpaceCat 3D. The glasses free 3D game allows you to enjoy a rich graphics quality platform landing game on your Android smartphone. The challenge is to dodge both moving and stationary walls, lasers and tight spots all while snatching up all of the floating space mice you can find. On your quest, be sure to take out all of the annoying SpaceRats you can for the crew of humans you’re loyal to. You can even share your score with the rest of the world via ScoreLoop.
In the year 3122, man has conquered space and has taken his favorite pets with him: Cats.
Did you know which are the favorite toys of cats on space? Flying saucers! Even better, chasing mice while flying around! They are the only ones that can go into the narrow spaces and capture the SpaceRats, an evolved species that keeps annoying the crew of the spaceships.
You’ll have the option to choose from 10 different cats for game-play and several spaceships to match them up with. Each ship has different characteristics and themes that you can choose from as well. Ready to give the game a go? Hit the break for some screen shots of the game and check out the quick video demo of the app in action. Feel free to drop a comment or two below as well of what you think.
From The Developer:
== Something more ==
* Feels like is not a real lander? Try the realistic control.
* To enable XPeria Play / Gametel support you need to select on-screen controls.
* We recommend a minimum hardware of Motorola Droid, Nexus One, Galaxy S or HTC Desire.
* For low end devices, touching the screen can slow down the gameplay, alternatively you can use the menu button to thrust.
* The search button makes a screenshot of the game (in /sdcard/spacecat), just in case you want to show how cute your cat is with his spaceship. I know, you have never figured this out.
* 3D engine: jPCT-AE
* Sound effects from The Freesound Project (http://www.freesound.org/)
Because the world will be a better place with more cats in flying saucers.