In the flurry of the newly released Ice Cream Sandwich OS, developers are scrambling to get their popular apps updated to support the new framework. We are happy to announce that the Dropbox team has released an update to their ever popular cloud storage app doing the same. Mind you this isn’t just an ICS update but also an update with some pretty major overhauls. Besides bug fixes, adding more support for other languages beyond English and ICS optimization, the Dropbox team has added the following features.
• Favorites: quick offline access to files
• Bulk upload photos and videos
• Rename files and folders
• Single-tap access to all file and folder actions
• Improved gallery view
• Upload from and export to local storage
• Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements
So with that, hit the break below to get the newest version of Dropbox packed with a whole mess of goodies and some Ice Cream Sandwich optimization goodness.