Want to learn how to build Android applications, but have no idea where to start? Then you might want to check out the Comprehensive Android Development Bundle from our online store. In it, you’re going to learn everything from Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Not only that, but you’ll learn some advanced techniques by taking on tougher projects as well as seeing what it’s like to develop and app from start to its product release.
You especially don’t want to miss out on this bundle. It’s currently 96% off its retail price, but on top of that, we’re running a one-day price drop, bringing its price down even further.
Here’s just a small peak at everything you’re getting:
- Access 86 lectures & 11 hours of content
- Discover the Model-View-Controller design pattern & how it applies to Android apps
- Use SQLite to create databases, model data in an app’s classes & provide data to controls
- Understand active & passive controls, and user interaction tools
- Explore audio & video capabilities, and the supported file formats/file storage
- Introduce yourself to OpenGL-ES
- Learn the essentials of debugging & preparing for deployment to the Google Play store
Normally this bundle would retail for a whopping $734. But, if you but it from our online store, you can get it for just $40. The deal gets even sweeter, though. Today, the Comprehensive Android Development Bundle is our Deal of the Day. So, from now and until the end of today (November 11), you can bring that $40 down to a meager $29.
Buy it now: Talk Android Deals