The live stream coverage of Google’s Nexus announcement is still ongoing, and here we have the official launch of the Huawei-manufactured Nexus 6P (and the Nexus 5X made by LG). As you may know, the Nexus 6P is the first Nexus device to be produced by a Chinese handset maker. Join us after the break for the specifications as well as the promo video.
- 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560×1440) AMOLED display (Gorilla Glass 4 protection)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 12.3MP / 5MP cameras
- 32GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage
- 3450mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 147 x 72.6 x 7.9mm, 136g
- USB Type-C port (with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 2.0 technology)
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers)
The Nexus 6P will be available in Frost White, Aluminum and Graphite Black. Google is pricing this phone at $499, $549, and $649 depending upon which storage size is chosen. Pre-orders will be accepted in select markets starting today through the Google Store.
What do you make of the Huawei made Nexus 6P? Will you choose the Nexus 6P or the LG-made Nexus 5X? Let us know your choice in the comments below.