Itching for some nostalgia, or just looking for an in-depth simulation game to waste 100 hours? SimCity 4 is the answer, and it’s arguably still better than even the newer SimCity 2014.
There’s a ton of content here that has you building up your city from scratch, managing your town’s traffic and transportation, economy, laws, and everything else that goes into managing a sprawling metropolis. Seriously, I can’t even count how many hours I’ve put into old-school SimCity over the years.
- Create an entire region of cities & connect them w/ an integrated transportation network
- Design your own world & summon volcanoes, tornadoes, meteors & more to challenge your city
- Build stadiums, airports, universities & real-world landmarks to make a world-class city
- Overcome crime & disasters by deploying emergency vehicles
- Analyze your sims’ activity to get better insights on how your city is doing
Not only is SimCity 4 a ton of fun, but it’s cheap. You can pick up a key for the game for just $4.99 and spend the rest of your day carefully planning out a city that you’ll inevitably name after yourself.
Buy it now: Talk Android Deals