It appears that the Galaxy S II i9100 is seeing yet another official Android 4.0.3 ROM leak. This time we are seeing the I9100XXLPH build from February 9th. It still has Android 4.0.3 with TouchWiz intact but builds improvements upon the previously leaked build we told you about on February 3rd. While the XXLPB improved upon the battery life from another previous build before that, this new build is said to improve battery life even further. It also brings the following to the table in regards to the previous LPB build:
- Interface: Kind of 3D effect when scrolling.
- Battery: Lot better than early ones.
- Faster: Feels the same as LPB
- Touch: Not so good as LPB.
- Overall: Better score in our eyes than LPB .
- Facelock: Same as LPB working fine.
- Task: Same as version LPB.
According to the forums it’s rumored that this is the build that is the precursor to the official update coming forth. If this is true then the rumored timeline that the S II would be seeing ICS on March 1st is shaping up to be true. While there still may be some hiccups in this test build it’s being reported that this is good enough to be used as a daily driver. If you test this hit us up in the comments below to let us know how well it runs.