Almost a month ago LG took the wraps off their latest flagship device, the LG V30. The device is finally ready to hit the U.S. market and carriers are starting to share specific information on when and where consumers can place their orders or get their hands on the actual phones. Unlike some recent phone launches, timing is a bit scattered instead of dropping on all carriers at once. If you are interested in the LG V30, check out our information below on specific carrier availability.
Here is the rundown on availability that we have thus far:
- Online orders start on October 5th at att.com/v30
- In store purchases will start on October 6th
- For a limited time, AT&T is offering a buy one/get one free option if you add a line, buy both devices on AT&T Next and have DIRECTV service
- Full retail price will be $810 or $27/mo for 30 months on AT&T Next
- Online pre-orders start on October 5th
- In-store availability or regular online orders will start on October 13th
- The LG V30 will be able to use T-Mobile’s new 600 MHz spectrum, currently live in Cheyenne, Wyoming and Scarborough, Maine
- Full retail price will be $800 or it can be purchased on an installment contract for $80 down and $30/month for 24 months
- Online and in store purchases slated to start on October 5th
- No pricing information is available yet
- No availability or pricing information has been released yet, but indications are pre-orders at least should start next week
- The LG V30+ will be a Sprint exclusive in the U.S. market, but no pricing or availability information has been released
Are you planning to buy an LG V30 or LG V30+?