Various products were launched by LG earlier today at the company’s MWC 2016 event. Announcements included the LG G5, LG Cam Plus and LG Hi-Fi Plus modules, LG 360 VR and LG 360 Cam, and Rolling Bot. So a lot of shiny new things are coming from LG later this year that you want to get your hands on. Although the company didn’t explicitly state pricing and release dates, carriers and retailers have already started saying when you should be able to buy any of the aforementioned devices.
Hit the break to see what carriers and retailers are saying about availability for LG’s new devices.
U.S. Carriers / Retailers
Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint have each confirmed they will be selling the LG G5 and most or all of its companion accessories and devices. T-Mobile, while expected to be doing the same, has not commented on availability at the time of this post being published.
- “The LG G5 will come in silver and titanium. The LG G5 and select LG companion device modules and accessories will be available this spring.”
- “AT&T is expanding our industry leading portfolio … with the LG G5. Additional companion devices for the LG G5 … will all be available from AT&T. Information on pricing and availability will be available in the coming weeks.”
- “Sprint will offer the LG G5 on its recently expanded LTE Plus Network, delivering faster speeds than AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile. Device pricing and availability will be announced soon.”
- “The LG G5 will be joining the Un-carrier lineup as well. T-Mobile will be sharing pricing and more later on down the road.
Giving away when you might be able to buy the LG G5 is Best Buy. The electronics retailer says the expected release date is April 1 following the pre-order date of March 18. Those two dates, especially the expected release date, could be placeholders.
European Carriers / Retailers
- “The launch of the #LGG5 didn’t disappoint! You’ll be delighted to hear, it’s coming soon to Vodafone UK.”
- “Ooo hello #LGG5. Like what you see? It’s coming to O2.”
- “The LG G5 & Friends are joining the party at EE!”