Alto’s Adventure, as expected, became available for Android phones and tablets today.
The game focuses on Alto and his friends snowboarding through mountains and exploring the world around them, rescuing wild llamas and jumping over huge structures on the way. Making things a little tricky is the unexpected arrival of large structures and different elements. This is all while Noodlecake Studios’ showcases an impressive environment with dynamic lighting and shifting weather conditions.
These are the features highlighted by Noodlecake Studios:
- Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
- Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
- Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
- Easy to learn, difficult to master one trick system
- Beautifully minimalistic and evocative visual design
- Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience
It’s completely free to play Alto’s Adventure, but the game does have in-app purchases priced at $3.99 if you want to enhance the experience.
Source: Noodlecake Studios