The Nook Color has been selling like crazy, and for good reason — it’s a great e-reader, and also functions as a very capable Android Tablet. Because of this, we’re glad to see Barnes and Noble giving it the support they need, and they’ve released an update that includes a ton of bug fixes — though no Froyo yet. The update includes:
- Improved performance of Wi-Fi connectivity, Home and Shop.
- Ability to pinch and zoom in browser.
- Enhanced reading experience for magazines and children’s books.
- Access helpful NOOKcolor related information and support tips on the new
default browser home page.
- Reduce mistyped passwords with “show password” option during registration
and Wi-Fi set up.
- Easily identify NOOK kids Read To Me™ books with a new text banner next to
the titles in Shop.
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
This is a big update, and brings lots of great stuff to the table, so head over to Barnes and Noble’s site to pick it up!
[via Android Central]