If you’re in the market for a virtual private network (VPN) to up your computer security, we’ve got a fantastic deal on a lifetime subscription to TigerVPN Lite. That lifetime subscription usually sells for close to $800, but you can pick one up for just $29. That’s a pretty hefty discount.
TigerVPN Lite offers tons of features, making it one of the most competitive VPN services around:
- Provides top-notch security
- Encrypts all your browsing w/ a 256bit SSL encryption
- Includes 10Gbps servers optimized to limit latency globally
- Offers access to 15 nodes: Amsterdam, Atlanta, Bucharest, Copenhagen, Denver, Frankfurt, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Miami, Montreal, New York, Toronto, Vienna & Zurich
- Doesn’t limit your data; plus bandwidth health detection maintains performance at peak times
- Includes easy-to-use mobile apps
- Allows for a choice in encryption protocol – PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN, etc.
Plus, it has a wide range of device compatibility, working on Windows, OS X, and both iOS and Android. That covers just about every combination of devices you might have.