Angry Birds Fight has just ventured into the Play Store for Asia Pacific countries. The game was initially limited to Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand, so it’s good to know that Rovio is expanding availability to other regions as well.
The developers are expected to bring the game to the rest of the world starting June 11, so there’s well over a month to wait if you want to get the app in North America or Europe.
Angry Birds Fight! is a match-3 type game and includes some one-on-one fighting as well. It’s a very nice game to play with your friends or opponents from worldwide (if you can get your hands on it).
Here are the main highlights of this game:
- Challenge other players globally in real-time match-three puzzles
- Power up birds for the fight by matching faster and better than your opponent
- Match 4 to activate special powers, Match 5 to start Fever Time!
- Win fights to gain XP, win items and customize your flock and your ship
- Accessorize with different items to increase health, attack and add skills
- Earn bird coins in fights to buy more weapons and accessories in the shop
- Play the lucky slots to unlock more items – go on, give it a spin!
Via: Fone Arena