- The device is the G (LS970), with “G” being the internal code name. Yes, that would make this the LG “G”.
- It is 4G LTE-capable, probably for Sprint since they are the only carrier that uses LG’s “LS###” product codes.
- It will have a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, most likely a TI OMAP5 since the OMAP5 is slated to be in mass production by Q4 this year, right around when this phone should be coming out. Also, this would be one of the first LTE devices with a compatible quad-core processor.
- The screen will be a 4.7-inch HD display, most likely a True HD IPS720p display.
- The handset will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (duh!)
The screenshot shows a very small thumbnail, which is most likely a placeholder, but could be fairly representative of the “G” as it looks similar to the Nitro HD with a larger screen.
All in all, it looks like a promising high-end device, but I can’t help but feel it’s just a tad too late to the game considering the Evo 4G LTE‘s imminent release.