The big launch day for the HTC One X and One S is coming up fast in the UK. You can buy the phones in any brick-or-mortar store for the main UK networks starting tomorrow, April 5. If you can’t wait that long, several networks are allowing preorders today.
Here are the details of each UK network provider and their plans for the One X and One S:
- Orange: the One X and One S are coming soon.
- Three: you can order both online today for delivery tomorrow, the official launch day. With unlimited data, the One X is free on-contract from £35 per month, while the One S costs at least £32 per month. Another option is paying £99 upfront, and then paying from £27 per month for the One X, or from £24 per month for the One S. All of Three’s contracts are 24-months long.
- O2: for delivery tomorrow, O2.co.uk now lists the HTC One X (in grey) as available “online only”. There are several 18 and 24-month deals to choose from, but you’ll have to choose one of the most expensive to avoid any up-front fees. The best value are O2’s “On & On” deals. With these, you get a One X for free, unlimited calls and texts and 1GB of data for £36 per month, with the option of increasing the data allowance up to 2GB for £41 per month. Finally, O2 also offers the One X on Pay-As-You-Go for £479.99.
- Vodafone: you can pre-order the One X (white and grey) and One S (silver). The S is £36 per month, and the X is available for free on 24-month plans from £41 per month. The first 10,000 customers to order each handset will score a pair of urBeats headphones and 10 free tracks per month from Vodafone Music.
- T-Mobile: matches Vodafone’s prices of £41 per month for the One X and £36 per month for the One S. T-Mo UK, though, offers unlimited data if you choose the “full monty” plan. The phones will launch online and in stores tomorrow, according to the network.
source: Android Central