The good folks over at TechnoBuffalo have gotten some details on the upcoming Verizon Droid 3 from a “reliable tipster”. Apparently the Droid 3 is meant to drop next month, and has some pretty impressive tech specs, including:
- 4-inch qHD screen (confirmed)
- Modified keyboard with a dedicated number row (confirmed)
- Dual core processor (could be Tegra 2 or OMAP)
- Forward facing camera (resolution not confirmed yet)
- 8 megapixel camera on the back (confirmed)
They did take note of one glaring omission though, which is the lack of LTE support, something Verizon has been pushing very hard of late. It honestly doesn’t surprise me, since the Droid has always been a mid-range phone and this just seems to be continuing that trend. We will release more info about the Motorola Droid 3 as we get it.