PUBG Mobile has officially been updated to version 0.4.0, and it’s a pretty sizable update with some new features and control options to improve your game. The biggest changes are a new Arcade Mode, a Training Ground, and a Dusk setting.
The Arcade Mode is a smaller mode with specific item modifiers, which sounds like a blast if you’re itching for a quick, explosive game, while the Training Ground will allow you to test out weapons and controls to practice for the real thing.
It’s not all huge new stuff, though. You’ll notice a few smaller tweaks and quality of life improvements in this update, too.
- Enhanced combat experience.
- Added Follow function (both before parachuting and after landing).
- Added automatic door opening, can be enabled in Settings.
- Pause between picking up multiple items automatically has been adjusted.
- 4x and 8x scope performance issue resolved.
- Added a performance chart to the Results screen.
- Adjusted sound effects and some voice chat issues.
- Leaning: Movement speed increased, added “Lean & Open Scope” and “Lean & Fire”.
- Added flipping tricks for motorcycles.
- Added Nitrous Oxide engines to cars.
- Previously used vehicles are now marked on the mini-map.
- Added 3D Touch firing options to iOS
Grab the update below and jump in.
Get it now: Google Play