While we wait with bated breath for the official unveiling of the OnePlus 5 on June 20th, the OnePlus 3 and 3T are getting some love in the form of a new OxygenOS Open Beta build that dropped early this morning. This latest Open Beta includes a bunch of bugfixes as well as a new version of the OnePlus Community app. Join us after the break for more details.
The list of fixes includes:
- Fixed occasional duplicate notifications
- Fixed expanded screenshot duplicate stitches
- Fixed app locker
- Fixed inaccurate battery percentage
- Fixed certain display issues with OnePlus Font
- Fixed certain display issues in the weather app
- Fixed camera occasionally unable to open
- Fixed sending files with third-party apps via hotspot
- Fixed inaccurate displayed network speed when activating hotspot
- OnePlus Community App has been updated to version 1.9.
If you are already running the Open Beta on your handset, you’ll be getting an update notification via OTA for this latest build. If you want to jump over from the official channel to the Open Beta, you can download this newest build from here, choosing from Open Beta 18 for the OnePlus 3 or Open Build 9 for the OnePlus 3T.
Let us know how you get on with this latest iteration of the Open Beta in the comments below.