Developing across different platforms with other people is pretty tricky, but Codeanywhere takes everything to the cloud to enable simultaneous editing and collaboration for web development. On Talk Android Deals, you can pick up a 3-year subscription to Codeanywhere’s Freelancer plan for a steep discount. It allows you to connect to multiple servers and utilize clients like FTP, Dropbox, and GitHub to get work done.
- Code anywhere, anytime: from a browser, any iOS or Android phone or tablet, etc.
- Collaborate on your code in real time: pair program, get help from a friend, etc.
- Connect to your code via FTP, SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Run any command on your container or remote servers (using SSH)
- View different versions of your code to pinpoint disparities between each of your saves
- Choose from a large number of predefined dev stacks
- Easily connect to your existing Git repositories
Although the value of this 3-year subscription is $259, you’re going to be paying much less after enjoying a 76% discount. We’re offering the Codeanywhere Freelancer plan, which is yours for three years, for just $59.