Are you an Android developer? Do you want a chance to show off your Android experiment at Google I/O 2016? You’re in luck.
Android has announced the Android Experiments I/O Challenge. Developers can submit their Android experiments to the Android Experiments website. The top three experiments will win a trip to I/O 2016, while five runners-up will get a new Nexus 6P.
So what exactly makes a good Android experiment? Glad you asked. From AndroidExperiments.com:
- “Innovative use of new or unique features of the Android platform.
- Projects that explore how we interact with our devices, in small and big ways.
- Unique and extraordinary visual aesthetics.
- Open source projects that can inspire other developers.
- Surprise us – we want to see the amazing things you’re cooking up.”
Developers have until April 13 to submit their experiments.
Source: Android Developers Blog