What’s this? Well, it looks like the folks at BriefMobile got their hands on a leaked feature sheet for a new device from HTC dubbed the HTC Ville C. Their source tells them it’s essentially a cheaper version of the HTC One S, which makes sense since the One S was codenamed “Ville“… I guess the “C” stands for “cheaper”.
Here are the specs:
- 4.3-inch qHD AMOLED display
- 16GB of internal memory
- 1GB RAM
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm dual-core MSM8260 S3 processor (the sheet says 1.7GHz but the source says it’s a typo)
- Ultra slim profile (exact measurements not yet known)
- Sense 4.5 (nice to know HTC is already working on an update)
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 8MP camera with same imaging chip as the One series (1080p video recording)
- VGA front facing camera
- 1,650 mAh battery
No news yet on release dates or carriers.