The Android buzz never seems to take a break and the hype continues with leaked details and pics of the Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9200). While just a rumor and a single pic shown, Samsung has always used sleek designs in their phones and this one looks sexy as can be. Some of the specs include a 2GHz processor (Hmmm maybe a dual core?), high resolution AMOLED 2 Display, a “full HD” 8 mega pixel camera, and a Gyroscope. Hopefully the Galaxy S2 will follow suit of the Galaxy S and be available to all of the major carriers.
Full proposed specs:
- 4.3” 1280×720px Super AMOLED 2 display
- 2GHz CPU, 1GB RAM/4GB ROM
- 32GB of built-in flash memory, + 32GB microSD card slot
- 8 mega pixel camera with Full HD video recording
- A-GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n
- 3.5mm audiojack
- accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity and ambient light sensors
While we most likely won’t see this phone this year who knows. If it releases in 2011 it maybe we will even see it released with the new Android 3.0 OS in the works.