Samsung and Sprint have just the thing to celebrate the wintery months ahead. How about a Samsung Galaxy S II, Epic 4G Touch in Frost White? It will be available this Sunday, January 8 for $199.99 with a two-year contract. It’s essentially the same phone as the original Samsung Galaxy S II, Epic 4G Touch. You can checkout our review of the T-Mobile version here.
Full press release after the break:
Accessorize Your Winter Style
Samsung Epic 4G Touch in Frost White will be available for $199.99 with a new two-year service agreement or eligible upgrade. Decked out from head-to-toe, Samsung Epic 4G Touch will complement your style while providing all the must-have wireless features including:
- Dual-mode 3G/4G device – dependable 3G nationwide coverage and turbo-charged Sprint 4G speeds where available
- Dual Camera: 8MP rear-facing camera/camcorder with auto-focus and flash that records HD video 1080p HD high profile and 2MP front-facing camera ideal for self-portraits or video chat
- Samsung Exynos™ 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Super AMOLED Plus 4.52-inch touchscreen (800×480 WVGA)
- Android™ 2.3
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capable, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi® enabled devices on the Sprint 3G or 4G networks
- Visual Voicemail
Samsung Epic 4G Touch requires activation on one of the Sprint Everything Data plans, plus a required $10 Premium Data add-on charge for smartphones. Sprint’s Everything Data plan with Any Mobile, AnytimeSM includes unlimited web, texting and calling to and from any mobile in America while on the Sprint Network, starting at just $69.99 per month plus required $10 Premium Data add-on charge – a savings of $40 per month versus Verizon’s comparable plan with unlimited talk, text and 2GB web, or $10 per month versus Verizon’s 450-minute plan with unlimited text and 2GB web. The Mobile Hotspot option is also available for an additional $29.99 per month supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously (pricing excludes taxes and surcharges).