Do you have a Droid X yet? If so, you may be one of those complaining about wifi signal and syncing with Exchange servers. But, fear not, for Motorola has heard your pleas, and is pushing out a fix.
According to sources, Droid X’s will be receiving update 1.13.604 soon, and it will have a small arsenal of minor fixes in tow. There is also some documentation (PDF) concerning the update, and there are rumors circulating that the update could be knocking on doors on July 19th. According to the documentation, fixes will include:
- Improved battery charging status indicator.
- Smoother transition for camera and camcorder functions.
- Redesign of weather widget icons.
- Faster Exchange ActiveSync® email loading.
- Streamlined organization of newly downloaded applications.
- Organized favorite contacts by call count.
- Updated Bluetooth® connection for enhanced video sharing experience.
- Coordinated date and time across phone displays.
- Cleaner looking status bar for GPS symbol.
- Improved sync capabilities for 3G Mobile Hotspot.
- Faster Visual Voice Mail loading.
If any of our readers out there are fortunate enough to get this update on their devices, let us know in the comments!