Who’s ready for another phone to be released without Ice Cream Sandwich? T-Mobile just contacted us to tell us the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G will be available in select T-Mobile stores starting Mach 21, and eventually in all stores on March 28. This is no Galaxy S II successor, but more like a followup to the Galaxy S. It’s priced at $149 after a $50 mail-in-rebate and has the following features:
- 3.97-inch (800 x 480) Super AMOLED Screen
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 processor
- 5MP camera capable of shooting 720p video
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- Support for HSPA+ at 42/Mbps
- Android 2.3.6
No mention of RAM, but I think it’s safe to assume 1GB. Either way, I have to say disappointment is an understatement when it comes to the fact that this phone is being released 5 months after the Ice Cream Sandwich SDK was released, but is going to rock Gingerbread.