A couple days ago we reported that you could find the Droid 2 Global available for pre-order on Verizon’s website, and it looks like those who ordered one are already starting to receive them! Talk about fast shipping! For any who haven’t seen, Motorola has released a video announcing the Droid 2 Global here.
The Droid 2 Global has several features which put it above many other smartphones on the market such as;
- 1.2GHz CPU
- 5-megapixel camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- mobile hot spot capabilities
- up to 40GB of storage
- SIM card included and pre-installed
- International chargers also included
- 8GB SD card included
- VPN app pre-installed
- SIM Manager pre-installed
- Keyboard flatter than original D2
You can check out a gallery of photos showing the Droid 2 Global being un-boxed at the link below.