Earlier this month, Sprint released an update for its new HTC One M8 and was the first U.S carrier to do so. Verizon is now following the lead by releasing an update for its HTC One M8 as well carrying the build number 1.55.605.2.
The update is a minor one that fixes bugs and improves performance, improves Bluetooth connectivity, brings new copy/paste feature to the Gallery and much more. However, unlike Sprint’s update, Verizon’s update lacks HTC M8’s extreme power saving mode.
Here’s the complete changelog of Verizon’s update:
- ERI Update to remove the roaming indicator icon displayed on some HTC One M8 devices(Out of Box)
- Resolved issue related to webpage and application connection errors in certain conditions
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements
- Gallery: Integrated a new Copy/Paste feature
- Gallery: Mute/Edit buttons on the Video Highlights tile
- Improved sync behavior while closing the flip with Dot matrix case
Just as usual, the update will be a staggered one and weighs around 122MB in size. We’re still waiting for AT&T and T-Mobile to release an update of their own as well.