Looks like Coke Zero and the guys responsible for Tron: Legacy have teamed up to bring us all some mobile goodness. A new sneak peek video shows off some pretty cool looking features of the new app, LiveCycle, which is now available on the Android Market for free. The app is location based, and runs on both Android and iOS devices. Not a whole lot to say about it, so you’ll have to hit up the source link for the video, and be sure to check out the app on our database here.
You’re all probably thinking “Oh great, a USB wall charger, what’s the big deal?” Well this USB charger has a few tricks up its sleeve, with the best trick being that it will shut itself off when it’s no longer charging whatever is plugged into it, making it 100% energy efficient when not charging. Other features of the AT&T Zero charger include:
- 100% energy-efficient when not charging a phone
- 74% energy efficient when charging (Energy Star level V)
- 5 volts
- 1 amp
- Single USB port
- Almost universal compatibility – use from one outlet with various devices (phones, iPods, BLUETOOTH® headsets, and more)
- New charging features with no price increase (huh?)
- Eco-friendly charging choice
Not bad huh? In celebration of the 40th anniversary of Earth Day, AT&T is currently offering the Zero charger with a 40% discount as well.