What once was a nameless device is now the Samsung Stealth V, as confirmed by the FCC information above. This upcoming Android smartphone will take advantage of Verizon’s 4G LTE network and will have the following specs:
- Android 2.2
- Google Mobile services, including Google Search
Google Maps and Gmail, YouTube
- Brilliant 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus touch screen display
- 1GHz application processor
- Rear-facing 8-megapixel camera with LED flash
- Front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera to support video chat capabilities
- Samsung Social Hub and Media Hub.
Although there’s no official launch date for the Samsung Stealth V, the device appearing at the FCC could mean that the device is hitting stores sooner than we thought. What do you guys think of these specs? Despite Android 2.2 not being the latest OS available, will the phone running on Verizon’s 4G LTE make up for that? Leave a comment!