Canadian carrier Bell mobility has announced a slew of new unlimited talk and text plans that are slated to go head to head with Roger’s recently announced offerings. Unsurprisingly, unlimited data is nowhere to be found, but the company does manage to undercut a few other northern carriers in terms of pricing.
The new plans include:
- $55/month 1000 minutes, 200 MB broadband data
- $65/month unlimited local talk, 1 GB broadband data and 10 hours of Bell MobileTV
- $75/month unlimited local talk, 3 GB broadband data and 10 hours of Bell MobileTV
- $95/month unlimited Canada-wide talk, 5 GB broadband data and 10 hours of Bell MobileTV
Bell is also offering unlimited nationwide long-distance calling for an additional $10 per month. The new plans will be available beginning November 9th and can be purchased online or in any brick-and-mortar store.
There is a new 3G prepaid plan arriving tomorrow that Verizon will be offering. It looks to be pretty good as it will feature unlimited talk and text with the added benefit of 1GB of data thrown in. You can get this all for $80 per month and no contract. Unlimited Mobile-to-mobile calls are inherent of the current prepaid plans but it’s suggested that Unlimited Talk will consist of being able to call any phone, anywhere. In the announcement Big Red also added some prepaid mobile broadband options to choose from. They include:
- · $15 for 250 MB of data weekly
- · $60 for 3 GB of data monthly
- · $90 for 10 GB of data monthly
Hit the break below for the press release if you’re interested in reading more. While we will have to wait until tomorrow for this plan to go into effect, unlimited talk and text with a gig of data thrown in is not too shabby, although, it still doesn’t have Boost Mobile
beat when it comes to unlimited prepaid plans. Here’s hoping though that unlimited talk means being able to call anyone and everyone! Enjoy!