Nvidia’s TegraZone app previously only made sense for Tegra-powered devices, but today’s update opens the app up for all Android users. Not all of the games within the app may be compatible, but you can now at least download the app to check. In addition, the app’s UI has been slightly tweaked to add filter controls, and the ability to restrict your list to only show games with controller support, which is useful for Shield owners. The full list of changes:
- Supports Google Play Game Services – achievements for downloading games, submitting reviews/ratings, and spreading the word about TegraZone games
- Uses Google+ login to personalize your TegraZone experience
- TegraZone Collections will allow highlighting of special interest groups of games by feature, genre, or publisher
- Support for NVIDIA SHIELD and MadCatz MOJO
- Enabled for users of non-Tegra devices so they can learn about Tegra and great Android games
- Minor bug fixes
You can find a download link past the break.