Back in January we told you about an automation app that looked to redesign itself with the Holo look in mind. That app, Tasker, has graduated from its beta phase and is now available with the new theme in tow. The kicker however, is that it’s only available for devices running Ice Cream Sandwich or higher. Those of you running anything below that will see the same interface as before, but you’ll at least get various bug fixes. Here’s what’s new:
* UI updated for holo look-and-feel with selectable light and dark themes
* 200 built-in icons each in holo light and dark
* internal cleanup of deprecated APIs
* several new states, events and actions
* many incremental improvements and bugfixes
* various incremental improvements and bugfixes
If you’re looking for a great automation app that automates almost everything, and one that looks great in the process, then you can’t do wrong with Tasker. Hit the break below to get your QR code and download link. We also included a gallery of the app’s nice, new look. Enjoy!