Up until now, News360 has only been available on Honeycomb tablets, but they just released a version for phones. News360 aggregates more than 4,000 different news sources into a simple stream along with photos and video. Users can also create custom feeds to follow people, companies, and topics that matter most to them.
Later this summer, News360 will introduce a new cross-platform content personalization mechanism based on interests and reading preferences gathered from integrations with Facebook, Twitter, Google Reader and Evernote, among others. Automatically generated profiles will enable users to instantly discover the content that is relevant to them with one click of the News360 icon.
• Enjoy English-speaking news streams, live, from respected sources around the globe and around the corner
• Read the hottest stories from an ever-expanding range of sources, political, cultural and social, collected by sophisticated linguistic algorithms
• Dive deeper into the details about people, companies and brands, with hyperlinks to detailed dossiers
• Get local news by using your phone’s GPS or WiFi connection to find your location
• Connect to TripIt to keep up with fresh local news from your upcoming destinations
• Save stories for offline reading
Full press release and download links after the break.
» Read the rest