It’s that time a year again. The time where you brave the cold, dark and early hours to save a ton of money on your holiday shopping. As we told you before, it appears that Verizon knows this as well and has decided to bring some other great deals to you this holiday season. Starting with the Incredible 2, in red, Verizon will offer specific deals on specific days. This, coupled with the other Black Friday deals, Big Red is offering shows that they are very much in the Holiday Spirit.
- The DROID Incredible 2 (In Red) – Available online on Nov 24th, 25th, and 28th. Available nationwide in the Verizon Wireless Communications store for free after a $50 mail-in rebate on Friday, Nov. 25th only.
- The LG Revolution - Available online for $49.99 with a new two-year customer agreement on Nov. 24th, 25th and 28th. Available nationwide in Verizon Wireless Communications stores at holiday prices after a $50 mail-in rebate on Friday, Nov. 25th only.
- The Pantech Breakout – Available from Nov. 24th – Nov. 28th for $49.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate and a new two-year customer agreement.
- Motorola Xoom – Available online on Nov. 24th, 25th, and 28th at the special holiday price of $199.99 with a new two-year customer agreement on Mobile Broadband plans beginning at $30/month for 2GB of data. Available nationwide in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores at holiday pricing on Friday, Nov. 25th only.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-Inch Edition – Available from Nov. 24th – Nov. 28th after a $50 mail-in rebate and a new two-year customer agreement.
The Sony Xperia Play, among others, will also be available for free from Nov. 24th – Nov. 28th. Add this with both Amazon and MetroPCS’ Penny Pincher
and Black Friday
deals, those looking who are in the market for a new phone have some amazing deals to choose from. Also you can follow Verizon on both Foursquare and Facebook to get information on additional deals that are happening during this time .For a complete list of the Black Friday deals that are going on you can click here
, otherwise follow the break below to see Verizon’s full press release.
Thanks to Droid Life we’ve got a shot of Verizon’s Device Management System showing the HTC Rhyme, the phone with the girl-friendly charm, will be coming with 3G. You can also see the Samsung Stratosphere, basically an Epic 4G with a slider, so both of these devices are very real and should be coming soon. Down below you’ll also see the Pantech Breakout coming in at $149.99 on contract. What’s also pretty awesome is the full retail price listed at $359.99. That’s a heck of a price for a 4G device even if it’s not high tier.
The Pantech Breakout is next in line on the Verizon LTE network and according to a new leak, it should be launching on September 22nd in all channels. The exposed retailer notice also confirms many of the specs for this Android 2.3 device we told you about last week, but let’s recap again:
• 1GHz single-core processor
• 512MB RAM
• 4-inch WVGA display
• 5MP rear camera / VGA front facing cam
It may not sound like the most impressive handset, but the high data speeds, mobile hotspot capabilities for up to 10 devices and Pantech custom UI is definitely enough to keep me interested. What do you think? Leave a comment below.
A recent leak has us wondering about the possibility of a new Verizon device, the Breakout, coming in the following months. While the specs aren’t great – just a 1GHz CPU, 512MB RAM, front and back cameras and Gingerbread – it does support Verizon LTE. Judging by the popularity of LTE and the relative demand for inexpensive smartphones, our guess is that this phone will target the low-budget crowd (maybe even the prepaid crowd). While nothing is confirmed yet, we do have a comparison sheet, which is more than we can say for many other rumors.