While many of us wait for the official release of Android 4.4 KitKat, most are still waiting on their OTA update of Android 4.3 to their devices, namely the Samsung Galaxy S 3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 2, and Galaxy S4 Active.
Blind waiting will no longer be necessary, as a document leaked earlier today which listed the update schedule for the aforementioned devices.
- Galaxy Note 2 (Verizon): November 29
- Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T): November 20
- Galaxy S4 (Verizon): October 28
- Galaxy S4 (AT&T): November 13
- Galaxy S3 (Verizon): November 22
- Galaxy S3 (AT&T): November 13
Note 2 owners, Galaxy Active owners, and owners of any of these devices on either Sprint or T-Mobile should check the image above for specific dates. With these 4.3 updates to these Samsung devices, Galaxy Gear support comes as well.
Keep in mind that the document states that these dates are subject to change, so nothing is set in stone.