We’re not just looking for anybody with a keyboard, there are a few requirements:
- Must have some previous experience writing such as other blogs, school newspapers, or something similar.
- Must be able to contribute to the news on a regular basis. This means 3 or more posts per day. This is generally about an hour of time per day.
- Be proficient in the English language. Non-US residents are welcome to apply, as long as you have a firm grasp of the language.
- Experience with WordPress is a major plus.
- Must have the ability to summarize articles from other sources in your own words.
- Must have the ability to take some criticism. Your writing won’t appeal to everyone, that’s a fact. It shouldn’t bother you if somebody leaves a negative comment.
- Regularly write about a guide, review, or opinion
- We will accept writers from anywhere in the world, but we’re primarily looking for writers in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. Please let us know where you’re located in your application.
- Interested candidates should Contact Us with NEWS AUTHOR in the subject line. Please include your full name, short bio of yourself & experience (or link to your resume), and we will contact you with further instructions.
Editor In Chief