We gave you the heads up back in April that Demolition Inc. had arrived for Tegra devices by way of the Tegra Zone. Gaming developer Zeroscale Games has today made the addictive, physics based, destructive cavalcade available to the wider Android market.
Check out the full list of features and if that teases out your destructive side you can pick the game up for £1.59 ($1.99) by clicking the links below.
Tegra Zone, nVidia’s showcase for Tegra optimized games, will be offering Borderlands 2 and Demolition, Inc. At PDXLAN 19 in Dallas last week, Borderlands developer GearBox Software showed off Borderlands 2 running on a Tegra 3 tablet. Although juicy details for Borderlands 2 are scarce, it is currently scheduled for a release sometime around summer of this year, which could lay the groundwork for the first console-quality game released simultaneously for Android. The original Borderlands was a great game (I’ve only played it on PC) and with the Tegra 3′s PC-class GPU on board, I can only imagine how great BL2 will be once it’s released.
Demolition, Inc. will also be featured on Tegra Zone, an action strategy game where you play the role of a demolition worker. The game is designed to showcase the physics processing capabilities of Tegra devices. The game is scheduled for release sometime in March. Here are some of the features to expect:
- Car and building physics are fully simulated. Everything is destructible and nothing is pre-animated
- Use the endless possibilities of combining your tools and weapons to make devastating chain reactions
- Use your tractor beam to take control of cars, place anti-gravity ramps to maximize damage, use the huge wrecking ball to make way
- Three cities and 15 districts are awaiting to be demolished by you and lead to their true destination!
- Compare your skills with those of your friends and the world-wide steam community
Sound interesting? Sure does. Hit the break for a couple of short preview videos.