Count this as one more phone to be added to Softbank’s fall/winter lineup; the Dell Streak Pro 101DL. This looks to be another higher end device with specs including:
- Android 2.3
- 4.3-inch super AMOLED screen with 540×960 QHD resolution (Gorilla Glass)
- 8MP CMOS camera
- 1.3MP sub camera
- 1.5GHz dual-core MSM8260 CPU
- SyncUp compatible
- Dell Stage 2.0 pre-installed
- Bluetooth 2.1＋EDR
- IEEE802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- microSDHC card slot
- W-CDMA, GSM
- size: 65×126×10.3mm, weight: 140g
Expect this one on shelves sometime in January 2012. Price is still yet to be dermined.
Here it is folks, the first press photo of the upcoming HTC Runnymede. As we reported earlier, the Runnymede will pack
- 4.7-inch, 480×800 display
- 1.5GHz single-core MSM8255 (same CPU as Flyer)
- 768MB of RAM / 16GB of storage
- Eight-megapixel / 720p rear-camera with dual flashes & 1.3-megapixel front-facing webcam
- under 10 millimeters thick
- Sense 3.5
- Bundled Beats headphones (not earphones)
- Android 2.3.4
Pricing starts at $809 (SIM Free) or Free with 2 year contract.
The HTC Vigor is officially Bluetooth 3.0 certified, having just made its way through Bluetooth SIG. As we detailed in a previous post, the Vigor is rumored to sport a 4.3-inch 1280×720 resolution HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon, 8MP camera, Sense 3.5, Beats audio, and Gingerbread 2.3.4. Those combined specs will no doubt make the Vigor a heavy hitter when it arrives on Verizon’s store shelves, which by the way, could be as early as October 5th.
This just in, Motorola has announced their new Milestone XT720 handset. It will ship with Android 2.1 and it’s got a great list of features, including some Android firsts:
- 8MP Camera w/Xenon Flash <– Xenon flash is a first for Android phones
- 720p / 24 fps video
- 3.7in, 854 x 480 screen
- 550Mhz ARM Cortex A8 CPU
- “Promised” 9 hours of talk time with 320 hours of standby
Currently, this phone is for the European market only with no plans on bringing it to US soil.