If you’ve been secretly jealous of your friends showing off their Samsung Popup Player or their LG Q Slide or if you simply want to be able to multitask while watching YouTube videos, then you need to check out Floating YouTube Popup Video by Sud Software. It’s actually already better than the Q Slide since you can actually watch YouTube videos with it. Just install the app and pick your YouTube video of choice. Then hit the share link and tap the “Floating YouTube Video” icon and bingo, the video will appear on your homescreen as a popup. You are free to do anything you want while watching the video with full sound. You can browse web pages, read/respond to emails, play a game, or just about anything you want to do. You can even resize the video by dragging a corner. If part of the video is in your way of something you’re reading, no problem, just drag it somewhere else. It couldn’t be easier as you can see in my hands on video after the break
Floating YouTube Popup Video is absolutely Free so give it a shot by hitting one of the download links below. As always, let me know what you think.
- Watch YouTube videos while using your device for other purposes
- Full Featured Video Player with common Video Player Controls (Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, etc).
- Easy to use
- Seamlessly draggable YouTube popup video player to anywhere on the screen
- Re-sizeable YouTube Video Player
- Full audio and complete volume control from YouTube, even when the screen of your device is off
STEPS TO USE APPLICATION:
- Launch Android’s YouTube App
- Navigate to the Video you want to Play in YouTube
- While in the YouTube app, Select Menu, then Options and then Share
- Select Floating YouTube Popup Player
- Enjoy Watching the Movie in the fully interactive Video Player