If you’ve been wanting to take advantage of SwiftKey’s $0.99 price, but are a procrastinator at heart, know that today is your last chance before SwiftKey becomes $3.99. The popular keyboard replacement was the number 1 paid app in the Android Market for seven straight days after its initial release, and was downloaded over 250,000 times during the public beta.
SwiftKey tries to predict what the user is going to say next, based on pre-defined sentence structures, as well as by learning the way each user talks. This makes for a very quick typing process, and is a blast to use once you get the hang of it.
- Predictions in US/UK English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese and Swedish
- Unique next-word prediction engine based on word context
- Rapid and comprehensive learning of individual writing style
- Up to 50% greater text entry efficiency than other market solutions
- A third of next words predicted without any character input
- Relevant, personalized predictions
- Ability to predict in two languages simultaneously
- Advanced error correction designed for small mobile keyboards
- Inline spelling and grammar correction
- Automatic accent insertion (for non-English character entry)
- Voice dictation support for English, Spanish, French, German and Italian
- Multi-touch support
If you would like to learn a bit more about the features of SwiftKey, checkout our review here.