Samsung denied the accuracy of a leaked road map last week which included several handset devices and tablets, though their statement of denial hardly closed the book on the matter. Rumors still continue over which models are real and although no more specs have been circulated since the denial, the Italian website Telefonino has provided us with some estimates of when we can expect to see these allusive devices launch:
- The GT-I8150 (3.7-inch screen and 1.4-GHz single core chip) is said to launch the first week of October.
- The GT-B5510 (2.8-inch screen) may see the light of day in mid-October, just a week before its petite little friend, the GT-S5610.
- The GT-I9220 (720p screen) could arrive in late October.
- The rumored Ice Cream Sandwich device, the GT-I9250 could feature a 720p high-def display and launch in late November/early December.
- The GT-I9210 (4.5-inch WVGA display) is expected in the same late November/early December time period as the GT-I9250.
I take this all with a grain of salt for now, given the generous amount of rumors and complete lack of official confirmation, but I want to know what you think! Leave us a comment below.