Motorola CLIQ XT owners have been desperately waiting for a software update for some time now, and T-Mobile has heard their cries. The provider is now ready to push an update which brings significant improvements to the device’s overall performance.
The upgrades also include improved responsiveness to input requests, improved software stability with less crashes, better Bluetooth performance, and improvements to the texting interface.
T-Mobile has provided the following set of instructions for ensuring that a CLIQ XT receives a proper update.
- We recommend downloading the update over Wi-Fi or 3G (with a fully charged battery and active SIM card installed in your phone).
- Follow these steps to update your T-Mobile Motorola CLIQ-XT™:
- Upon receipt of the notification message, select Download.
- After the software is downloaded, select Install now.
- After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
For the full details about the improvements to the Motorola CLIQ XT, and for additional support, hit up the source link below.