Booyah! What you see above is the possible future for our beloved smartphones and tablets - for all technology with screens for that matter!
What you are looking at is two variations of glass, the left being untreated and glare ridden, while the right, treated and virtually glare free. This new technology called “invisible glass” was developed by Nippon Electric Glass and hopefully device manufacturers team up with these geniuses sometime in the near future.
Studies show that regular glass reflects 8 percent of all light while the remaining 92 percent passes directly through it. This new “invisible glass” creates a huge difference and only reflects 0.5 percent of light, rendering the surface virtually glare-free. The glass is constructed with over 30 layers of special film on each side, each layer measured in mere nanometers. » Read the rest