With all of the Asus Transformer Prime buzzing the internet lately it’s hard to keep up with what’s going on with this device. Anyhow, if you want to quickly catch up on all of the TP news check out the links to our previous articles below. In the meantime, if you were one of the few who experienced some funny business after the first and second OTA update and especially if you lost root access, this post is for you. The folks over at XDA have been hard at work to get you root again and we’ve supplied the instructions below to make it easy for you. This is completely unsupported so proceed at your own risk. However, if you’re ready to take control of your device again, give it a go. Hit the source link for the full thread and feel free to comment below and let us know how well the root method worked for you. Enjoy.
- Transformer Prime GPS Performance Actually Worse Off After Software Update?
- Build 220.127.116.11 Rolling Out To An Asus Transformer Prime Near You
- ASUS UK Offers An Extension On The Transformer Prime and Says Their New 700 Series Device Is Arriving In June
- ASUS Nearing Fix For Transformer Prime’s Android 4.0 Update Bug
- Folks Report That ICS Update for the Transformer Prime Causes Freezes, Lock-Ups and Possibly Bricks Devices?
- WAIT! Transformer Prime Ice Cream Sandwich Update Breaks Root, Here’s How to Prevent That
- Transformer Prime to Get Ice Cream Sandwich Today!!
- Got Root? The ASUS Transformer Prime Does Now