What’s New Years Eve without Times Square? Even though there will be approximately one million people in Times Square tonight to celebrate the arrival of 2012, we can’t all be there. If there is a must have app for today, it’s the Times Square Official Ball app. It’s available right now in the Android Market for free.
- Participate in the celebration by submitting your New Year’s photo for friends, family and other revelers to vote on.
- Their favorites may be selected to be seen on the Toshiba Vision sign atop One Times Square directly beneath the Waterford Crystal New Year’s Eve Ball on December 31st! The selected photos will also be featured on the LIVE Show.
- Discover everything you need to know about the Times Square New Year’s Eve Celebration including the history, news, weather, photos, relevant maps and LIVE Show schedule.
- Send New Year’s Eve kisses and share photos with friends and family.
- Watch live streaming of the events in Times Square leading up to New Year’s Eve throughout December as well as the highlight promo and other exclusive video content.
- Customize your Toshiba Countdown Clock with your personal photo and time zone.
- Check-in via Foursquare, Facebook and Twitter to find out how far away you are from Times Square.