Titanium Backup, one of the best Android tools for rooted devices has gotten a major update. The software update called version 4.8.4, brings numerous bug fixes, here’s a complete changelog of what the new update brings.
- Improved app freezer to be ICS-friendly by default. This resolves the problem where apps couldn’t be defrosted on Samsung ICS devices. The freezing method can be changed in Preferences -> Troubleshooting settings.
- Improved “Power defrost” which is fully compatible with ICS now. This allows Samsung ICS users to defrost anything, including apps that were frozen by previous TB versions.
- Fixed incorrect display of apps that were disabled by ICS.
- Fixed FC in case of connectivity problems while uploading backups to Box.
- Minor bugfixes.
- [PRO] Added support for syncing backups to Box (Box.net) cloud storage.
Full Box.net support is something that’s sure to raise more than a few eyebrows. While Box.net support is more than enough reason for you to use the latest Titanium Backup update, but keep in mind— it’s only for the paid version at this time. The update is available in the Play Store, in both free and paid flavors. So if you’re on a rooted device, go grab it today by hitting on the link below or scanning that QR code below.